Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year – A New Beginning

imgres
Well, here it is... 2011.

I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus, but I hope I’m back and can see this site take off and re-establish an identity all it’s own.

Many people make resolutions for the New Year. Me? Not so much.

Although, during late November and early December, my goal-setting program seemed to be working in high gear. This is a bit unusual for me. My problem with goals is not in the setting; no, no, no. It’s in the writing them down stage. You see, once I write a goal down, then I’m committed. Then there are expectations. And goodness knows, I seem to have enough expectations to meet.

However, I’ve set a new goal – write my goals down. I think I’m tired of always hoping I’ve accomplished something, hoping someone else notices that I might have accomplished something and never being too sure if I did. Those of you who procrastinate as badly as I do will understand. All you “Type A” personalities that are goal-driven will just shake your head sadly and smile knowingly.

All this is to say: It’s a New Year and my goals are set... for now! Let the fun begin.

6 comments:

  1. I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my very own website and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Thanks!

    my website ... skinception demefface

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

    my webpage; Skinception Eyelasticity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am happy reading your
    article. However should commentary on few common things,
    The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D.
    Just right activity, cheers

    Here is my web-site :: producing dance music

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're actually a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing
    any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork.
    you've done a magnificent task in this topic!

    Feel free to visit my web page ... http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/customized-fat-loss-reviews-the-truth-fast-fat-burner-designed-for-every-type-of-body-243651.htm ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    my blog make music

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up Dear, are you in fact visiting this website on a regular basis, if so afterward you will absolutely get pleasant knowledge.

    my site ... singing angels healing angels

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here, but keep in mind, they could get lost in mine!